RN MGR REGULATORY SERVICES/SPEC-ACCREDITATION 15K SIGN ON DAYS FULL TIME
January 29, 2018
Full Time - Experienced
St. Joseph's Hospital
The 486-bed facility is an accredited Chest Pain Center, has been recognized by the American Heart and Stroke Association with a Get with the Guidelines Award for stroke care, and has nationally-certified Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehabilitation Programs.
• Responsible for the delivery of regulatory standards and accreditation program activities within the assigned areas.
• Reports to Medical Staff; provides an essential link between regulatory requirements and the accreditation preparation needs at site-specific levels.
• Collaborates with site and network leaders to identify and create processes to achieve survey readiness and to maintain compliance with regulatory standards for the Network hospitals.
• Serves in a leadership role in facilitating regulatory initiatives with designated organizational divisions and business units.
• Coordinates and mentors team and readiness processes and provides support for the vision and direction of the Network within assigned areas.
• Responsible for ongoing interface and frequent communication with internal and external customers, associates and all levels of organizational management.
• Facilitates change, promotes innovation and fosters teambuilding, and ensures quality compliance with multiple regulatory agencies which have the authority to negatively impact the operating status of the facilities within the Network.
PRIMARY LOCATION: Tucson, Arizona
FACILITY: Shared Services Center At Forbes
JOB TYPE: Full-Time
SHIFT TYPE: Days
LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION/REGISTRATION: Required: Current Arizona Professional Nursing license Preferred: Certified Professional Health Care Quality (CPHQ) or Certified Joint Commission Professional (CJCP)
EDUCATION: Required: Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing, Bachelors in Nursing or other health care related field. Preferred: Masters (MS, MA) in Nursing or other health care related field or within 2-years of achieving Masters degree.
WORK EXPERIENCE: Required: Minimum of three (3) years or recent applicable related experience, including familiarity with The Joint Commission standards and methodologies with experience in the facilitation of organizational readiness for accreditation surveys; two (2) years of leadership experience; acute care clinical experience.
Preferred: Five (5) years related experience as stated above, four years leadership experience.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS: Required: Demonstrated application in successful team building, systems thinking, critical thinking and complex problem solving, negotiating and influencing, change and conflict management, evaluation and analysis of information, data analysis, coaching and mentoring, judgment and communication. Strong presentation skills; Effective written and verbal communication skills, and a proven ability to earn trust and build relationships with internal and external employees, management, and other health care staff.
Project management, regulatory, accreditation, and licensing standards and requirements in healthcare field.
Applied computer experience in graphics design, word processing, use of database to organize, store, retrieve, and communicate data into meaningful information; awareness of current use of technology in related fields.
Preferred: Certification in above skills.
Internal Number: 1705043109
About Tenet Healthcare
We know it takes a special person to work in healthcare, and we are committed to providing our people with an enriching and rewarding environment. We deliver the resources, tools and support our employees need to serve our patients and customers in the best way possible — so we can create happier, healthier communities.