JOB SUMMARY: Provides diagnostic and psychotherapeutic services to older adolescents and adults
using evidence-based practices and feedback-informed therapy models; Coordinates with client and family, as appropriate, to develop person- and/or family-centered Treatment Plan; Serves as member of multi-disciplinary team, collaborating with clinical staff, primary care providers, community support workers/programs, and peers; Provides clinical, and administrative supervision to staff and interns, when assigned; Participates in Quality Assurance and Utilization Review for the agency; Assists in implementing programmatic and agency priorities within the clinical programs.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provides evidence-based, feedback informed, recovery-oriented services to adolescents, adults, groups and families. Specific tasks may include:
- Assessment and engagement
- Providing DSM V Diagnosis in consultation with Supervisor and medical staff
- Development of client-focused, client-directed treatment plans
- Implementation of treatment plan, modifying it as appropriate during the course of treatment
- Discharge planning which may include linkages to community support services
- Case management services
- Clinical documentation required by agency and program policies, HIPAA regulations, Joint Commission standards and funding sources.
- Reaching productivity targets determined by service.
- Utilizing client-generated feedback to inform clinical activities and practice; monitoring and tracking such information; documenting client information in the client record
- Completes accurately and on time all required documentation and reports
- When assigned, provides clinical and/or administrative supervision to staff members and/or interns, including orientation, evaluation, and support/monitoring of staff development
- Participates in individual/group/team supervision, clinical quality improvement and Quality Assurance activities; participates in Utilization Review
- Contributes to program functioning by assuming responsibility for special tasks or leadership in special projects, as approved
- Participates in Clinical Supervisor and management trainings to develop/enhance supervisory skills, when requested
- Contributes to agency organizational life by participating in agency-wide task forces, committees or problem solving teams, as requested
- Contributes to agency visibility and development of community linkages by representing The Village in community groups or committees, when directed by Supervisor
- Acquires and maintains the needed skills in evidenced based and feedback-informed models that the agency/program utilizes
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management