Providence is calling a RN Quality Management Specialist ( Full Time / Day Shift ) to our Facey Quality Management location in Santa Monica, CA.
In this position you will:
- To assure quality patient care standards are met throughout the organization and to identify those instances in which there is a breach in those standards requiring system or policy changes.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- RN graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a current California RN license.
- Minimum three to five years experience of clinical nursing in an acute care setting with strong emphasis on medical/surgical nursing or specialty area.
- Minimum two years of ambulatory care experience.
- Experience in developing educational programs and procedures required.
- Knowledge of Title XXII, NCQA, AAAHC requirements and standards, CDC and infection control standards, building codes, fire department safety standards, OSHA requirements (Title VIII).
- Must possess excellent teaching skills including presentation.
- Experience with HMOs and health plans highly recommended.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Nursing or Education.
- Minimum two years of hospital experience.
- Quality Assurance/Risk Management experience desirable.
About the organization you will serve:
Facey Medical Group is a multi-specialty medical group with over 160 physicians providing care to the growing population in the North & East regions of Los Angeles & Ventura Counties. Twelve medical clinics, including two urgent care centers and dedicated women's centers, are located across the San Fernando, Santa Clarita and Simi Valleys. The group began as a single medical practice over 90 years ago.
Facey is part of Providence Health & Services, an integrated, not-for-profit 5-state network of hospitals, care centers, medical clinics, affiliated services and educational facilities spanning from California to Alaska.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Quality Nursing
Location: California-Santa Monica
Req ID: 147942