Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Hendersonville
Located in the beautiful mountains of Western North Carolina
Co-workers that feel like family
Full Time/Days, Mon thru Fri 8:30 to 5:00
You Will Be Responsible For:
· Schedule all physician office visits, lab and chemotherapy appointments.
· Schedule any needed appointments and/or referrals for existing patients as needed. Ensure patient records are sent to appropriate outside agencies as needed for referrals.
· Provide patient with any pre-appointment special instructions.
· Contact hospital to schedule patient surgery time per physician instructions.
· Ensure required testing and appointments are finalized prior to next appointment date or surgery.
· Answer the telephone in a professional and polite manner, communicate information to appropriate personnel. Respond to voicemail messages promptly.
· Update information in the computer system for return patients
What You Will Need:
Â· High school diploma or equivalent required
Â· 1 year medical office experience required
Responsible for scheduling patient appointments, breast center surgeries, referrals performed at the hospitals, physicianâ™s offices, hospice and home health agencies. Perform other secretarial/clerical/clinical duties
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.