Clinical Social Worker Partial Hospital Program 24 hrs Evenings (LICSW preferred)
MetroWest Leonard Morse Hospital
Location: Town of Natick, Massachusetts
Internal Number: 2105016742
MetroWest Medical Center is the largest community health care system between Worcester and Boston. MetroWest Medical Center is committed to providing high quality, comprehensive care, at a location close to home. The 307-bed regional healthcare system includes Framingham Union Hospital, Leonard Morse Hospital in Natick and the MetroWest Wellness Center. MetroWest Medical Center has been named to the 2019 Americaâ��s 100 Best Hospitals List by Healthgrades.
General Summary/Overview statement:
Candidates will have experience and expertise in the treatments of patients with mental health and substance use disorders. Candidate will have had experience facilitating groups and be knowledgeable in the treatment of dual diagnosis and mental health disorders. Candidate will be able to function independently, have the ability to manage crises and understand levels of psychiatric care. Candidate will have strong interpersonal skills, be able to work well on a multidisciplinary team, and comfortable working in a fast-paced setting. Candidate will report directly to the Partial Hospital Program Director.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Will be comfortable carrying a caseload of 8-10 patients depending on census
2. Will be able to work with a broad range of patients with co-occurring mental illness and substance abuse
3. Will provide patient assessments and diagnosis
4. Will work with patient to identify treatment plan needs
5. Will be able to lead groups focused on mental health disorders and substance abuse
6. Will have knowledge of case management procedures and discharge planning
7. Will have strong treatment planning and documentation skills
8. Will have knowledge of insurance requirements and be able to perform utilization reviews
9. Will be capable of crisis assessments and moving patients to higher levels of care when clinically indicated
10. Will have knowledge of Massachusetts regulations with regard to duty to warn and protect
11. Will be compliant with maintaining standards in regards to outside credentialing agencies such as The Joint Commission and insurers
Onboarding Process: Please be advised that candidates must successfully complete a background check and pre-employment health screening which includes a drug screen.
1. Licenses, certifications, and/or registrations (if applicable):
2. Masterâ��s degree in Social Work or Mental Health Counseling is required
3. Massachusetts license at LICSW/LMHC level is preferred
1. Group therapy experience required
2. 2 yearsâ�� experience in substance abuse/dependence treatment preferred
Primary Location: Natick, Massachusetts
Facility: MetroWest Leonard Morse Hospital
Job Type: PT1
Shift Type: Evening
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicantâ��s or employeeâ��s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet Healthcare Corporation (NYSE: THC) is a diversified healthcare services company headquartered in Dallas with 112,000 employees. Through an expansive care network that includes United Surgical Partners International, we operate 65 hospitals and approximately 510 other healthcare facilities, including surgical hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, urgent care and imaging centers and other care sites and clinics. We also operate Conifer Health Solutions, which provides revenue cycle management and value-based care services to hospitals, health systems, physician practices, employers and other clients. Across the Tenet enterprise, we are united by our mission to deliver quality, compassionate care in the communities we serve.