YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT A RESUME WITH YOUR APPLICATION!
Guest Services Specialist Bartch House Transplant - AdventHealth - Orlando
Location Address:601 EAST ROLLINS STREET, Orlando, 32803
Top Reasons to work at AdventHealth – Olando
AdventHealth East Orlando, a 265-bed community hospital, has been serving East Orlando residents since 1941 as an innovative local leader that fills a vital need in a fast-growing area
A recent 200,000 square-foot expansion project upgraded the hospital to 265 beds, with a spacious patient tower and 80 new private rooms designed to enhance the holistic care experience
Annual number of emergency cases: 89,018
Work Hours/Shift: Part Time– Days
You Will Be Responsible For:
· Knowledge of software applications: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
· Ability to maintain databases.
· Interacts professionally with staff and guests. Provides a positive welcoming attitude to all.
· Ability to multitask in a fast pace, limited staff environment.
· Strong communication skills withability to understand written and verbal instructions.
· Self-motivated, detail-orientated and organized; ability to work independentlyand as a team.
· Respects and maintain confidentially of all guests, staff, and volunteers.
· Good listening skills.
· Ability to be friendly, tactful, compassionate, and able to cope with and offer comfort to people in periods of intense emotion and stress, yet able to remain objective
What You Will Need:
· 1-2 years of customer service or hospitality experience
· Associate degree in Hospitality Management, Business, Communications or related field
· 1-3 years of experience in hospitality management, business, communications or related field or
· 2 years of experience as office, hotel, or guest services receptionist
Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all. The Guest Services Specialist position is fundamental to The Bartch Transplant House and Circle of Friends Homes as it presents the first and most important impression of our organization to guests and visitors. As the first point of contact, Guest Services explains house policies and procedures to new visitors and guests along with other clerical duties. Team member participates in house activities and events when possible during business hours. Guest Services Specialist assists in tracking and communicating occupancy statistics, paperwork and bookkeeping as needed.
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.