Location: Wilmington, Delaware
ChristianaCare, Primary Care at Wilmington Health Center is looking for a Medical Assistant.
ChristianaCare's Rocco A. Abessinio Family Wilmington Health Center is home to three primary care practices among other programs and services. Offering wellness and preventive health visits for people of all ages, and medical care for treating illness and injury, the team of clinical and support personnel provide the high-quality health care that every patient within our community deserves, regardless of income or ability to pay.
The care team include attending physicians, physician residents, nurse practitioners, nurses, medical assistant and office assistants. The practice sees an average of 150 patients, per day.
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday from 8am to 5:30pm
- Tuesdays from 7am to 7:30pm
- Medical Assistant will rotate Saturdays from 8am to 12pm
Please upload your updated resume at the time of application!
- High School Graduate or GED required.
- A graduate of a recognized Medical Office Assistant Program or hold current Medical Assistant Certification by a national organization accredited by the National Commission for Certifying Agencies (NCCA) or the American National Standards Institute (ANSI).
Strengths and Qualities:
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Technical skills
When we lead with love, excellence is inevitable.