Valhalla, New York
Suffern, New York
Pensacola, FL, USA
New York, New York
Poughkeepsie, New York
Mt Kisco, New York
Albany, New York
Morristown, New Jersey
- Registered Nurse with current state licensure highly preferred.
- Clinical license required.
- Certification preferred by APIC (American Practitioners of Infection Control), and NAHCQ (National Association of Health Care Quality).
- BSN or BS/BA required. Two years of experience in an acute hospital or rehabilitation setting required. Previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Current Basic Life Support/CPR Card.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, coordinate, and evaluate PI activities, effective oral and written communication skills and proficiency in basic computer skills required.
- Working knowledge of staff development and the educational process, quality improvement, infection control/employee healthy, and safety/risk management standards.
- Effective oral and written communication skills, in English with additional languages preferred; proficiency in basic computer skills required.
The range for this position will be $120K to $150K. We would expect those hired into this job would be paid within this pay range, however, certain circumstances may allow us to pay outside of this range.