Location: Lafayette, Indiana
Internal Number: R-081250
Lafayette Hunters Plaza Building
3218 Daugherty Drive Lafayette, Indiana 47909
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Franciscan Physician Network is seeking a full-time, board certified (Occupational and Environmental Medicine) Physician as our Occupational Health Medical Director to provide and supervise the growing demand for services located in Lafayette, IN and the surrounding areas.
WHAT WE NEED:
Ideal candidate will have a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Minimum of 3 to 5 years of Occupational Health experience and previous leadership experience are desired. Responsibilities include continuous evaluation of medical knowledge, documentation, patient care, and compliance with Franciscan policies, as well as quality improvement activities including chart reviews, mentoring, and skills training. Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and build long-lasting relationships with patients. Candidate will work collaboratively with our talented team of Occupational Health providers to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Flexible full-time schedule
- Provide direct care to patients of all ages who present to our centers for occupational health care
- Must be DOT and MRO Certified or willing to become certified
- Provide on-site and remote supervision to locations in Western and Central Indiana
- Provide and supervise occupational health services including pre-employment screening exams, evaluation and treatment of workplace injuries, and DOT physicals
- Work closely with our executive management team to develop and implement strategies that enhance patient care and improve overall practice performance
- Take calls from other providers who may need guidance with patient diagnostics, treatment or other medical questions including collaborative work with advanced practice providers
WHO WE ARE:
Franciscan Health is a non-profit health care ministry with primary and specialty care physician groups located throughout Indiana and Illinois. Franciscan is known for our mission of caring. Our values of Respect for Life; Fidelity to Our Mission; Compassionate Concern; Joyful Service; and Christian Stewardship extend to our employees and patients.
With 14 hospital ministries, Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care organizations in the Midwest. Franciscan Health includes over 1,000 employed physicians and advanced practice providers. Franciscan providers enjoy a team approach to care. Of our 260+ locations, many are nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence.
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Paid Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Customized marketing support
For more information, please contact Physician and Provider Services Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (844) 376-3627.
WHERE WE LIVE:
Lafayette is a multi-faceted town which encompasses a vibrant college scene, a beautiful natural landscape and a lively urban center. Across the Wabash River in West Lafayette, Purdue University draws a diverse young student population to the city. A walking tour of downtown Lafayette reveals a historic core of Victorian architecture, unique shops, and public art.
Western Indiana is a desirable community in which to live and work. The AMA has designated Indiana as one of the nation's top "physician friendly" states due to its favorable malpractice status. The region is the home of Purdue Research Park and many multi-national companies which contribute to a strong, local economy. Offerings include highly ranked public and private schools and diverse cultural activities.
Never or Rarely
To further Franciscan Alliance's commitment to provide and maintain a safe and healthy workplace and prevent the spread of COVID-19 among our coworkers and their families; our patients, visitors, and vendors, and the community at large all Franciscan workforce members must be vaccinated, unless granted an exemption. We are committed to making the communities we serve healthier.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.