RN Quality Management Lead, Quality Assurance - Full Time
Location: Beaumont, Texas
Internal Number: 11935100
The Lead Quality Coordinator is responsible for support of the quality management program throughout the hospital. Responsible for organizing and coordinating Quality activities and for compiling/ displaying/evaluating information from studies/statistics for assigned hospital and medical staff committees and teams. This individual will demonstrate their expertise in quality management, regulatory compliance and performance improvement. Responsibilities in this role include the facilitation of continual regulatory preparedness, specialized QM projects, and mastery of the PDSA project life cycle, and being able to manage teams to the desired objective. This role is expected to apply clinical knowledge and analytical skills to assist the Director of QM and leadership in identifying opportunities, develop solutions, and implement changes with a strong focus on improving quality outcomes and results.
· BSN or ADN with minimum of three (3) years clinical experience.
· Quality Improvement training preferred.
· Completion of NAHQ Workforce Accelerator at next offering after hire.
· CPHQ (Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality) preferred upon hire or within 2 years.
· Minimum of three (3) years clinical experience in Medical Nursing, Surgical Nursing, OB/GYN Nursing, Critical Care Nursing, or Pediatric Nursing is preferred.
· Experience in Quality Improvement activities related to healthcare preferred. Experience/ knowledge in quality improvement methodology/tools extremely helpful. Experience in working with personal computers or networks, word processing and graphics software preferred.
C. Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications
· Current license as a Registered Nurse in the State of Texas.
CHRISTUS HEALTH is an international Catholic, faith-based, not-for-profit health system comprised of almost more than 600 services and facilities, including more than 60 hospitals and long-term care facilities, 350 clinics and outpatient centers, and dozens of other health ministries and ventures. CHRISTUS operates in 6 U.S. states, Colombia, Chile and 6 states in Mexico. To support our health care ministry, CHRISTUS Health employs approximately 45,000 Associates and has more than 15,000 physicians on medical staffs who provide care and support for patients. CHRISTUS Health is listed among the top ten largest Catholic health systems in the United States.