- Benefits and Paid Days off from Day One
- Employee Referral Program
- Career Development
- Sign-on Bonus, $2000.00 Full Time, $1000.00 Part Time, with a two year commitment agreement signed by eligible candidates
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Part Time
Location: 9100 W. 74th street, Shawnee Mission, KS. 66204
The community you’ll be caring for:
When you need care, you don’t want to have to travel far. Our dedicated team at AdventHealth South Overland Park provides a full suite of medical and emergency services to communities in southern Johnson County. Our team of experts offer 24/7 emergency room services, ICU care, labor and delivery, cardiology care, surgical services, physical, occupational and speech therapy, imaging and more. The state-of-the-art hospital is connected to a medical office building with a full suite of medical services including internal medicine, cardiology, orthopedics, OB/GYN, endocrinology and more. Join us and our commitment to helping patients feel whole for their whole life.
The role you’ll contribute: The Clinical Associate (CA) functions as a member of the patient care team. The CA is responsible for providing direct patient care and any assigned duties as designated by his/her competency level to ensure optimal patient care. The CA works under the guidance of a Registered Nurse.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
- I will provide a clean patient care environment and uphold all principles of infection control.
- I will promote teamwork and nurture relationships so as to be seen as a positive member of the healthcare team.
- I will provide exceptional service and/or care to all patients, customers and team members.
- I will ensure a safe environment for all patients, customers and team members.
- Make sure expectations are clear