Location: Wilmington, Delaware
The Practice Transformation Specialist is a critical part of the team working with participating physician practices that are part of the Delaware Children's Health Network (DCHN). The Practice Transformation Specialist serves as the key primary contact for assigned physician groups. In this role, the practice Transformation Specialist will coordinate directly with the providers and office staff to identify opportunities for workflow improvement, integration of clinical and information technology resources, and facilitate training and educational sessions.
- Manage practice transformation process for assigned practices to include but not limited to; practice observations of the current state, review of findings, consultation on best practice recommendations, and opportunities for implementation related to a practice's readiness for value-based care.
- Responsible for specific areas of small to medium-sized projects/initiatives within VBSO, may take on lead responsibility for smaller projects. Assists in the creation and planning of activities. Assists in the deployment and organization of resources for medium to large projects.
- Develop and deliver programs, training, and adoption to physician practices
- Provide education, reports, and insights on comprehensive and accurate documentation and coding of risk-adjusted patient populations to ensure appropriate risk scores and revenue capture
- Development and implementation of initiatives to improve performance against value-based contract metrics and other population health-related initiatives that focus on whole-child health
- Coaching on pre-visit planning, team-based care, knowing and managing your population and closure of gaps in care
- Establishing strong personal relationships with operations and support teams: physicians, nurses, administrative staff, medical management, population health, and technology support
- Assistance with quality assurance tools and processes. Seek an understanding of project/program interdependencies to effectively work with others on potential impacts and identify any conflicting priorities or guidance.
- Keeping abreast of current industry, market, and policy landscape Understands and articulates the program's business value and associated metrics.
Master's Degree Preferred
NCQA Certified Content Expert Preferred , PMP Preferred
Three to five years of experience working with physician practices including; provider relations, provider education, practice transformation, and/or practice management
Additionally, 3-5 years of client-facing experience in clinical integration or transformation activities, EMR, and workflow development, assisting providers with value-based payment transformation, or equivalent desired.