Location: United States,
Advanced Practice Registered Nurses / Physician Assistants
Inova Primary Care is currently seeking an enthusiastic, experienced, and dedicated nurse practitioner to join and grow our practice at Dulles South for our family medicine position. Our 40+ Primary Care Practices focus on meeting the unique needs of our communities. Our providers are committed to providing excellent direct care, establish rapport with our patients/families and provide a resource within the community that focuses on health and wellness. In our outpatient practices, Inova provides care for a wide range of ages, covering general annual preventative care through managing a variation of medical conditions. We foster a positive team culture that relies on partnerships and collaboration with leadership and the multi-disciplinary team of healthcare providers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Provide direct primary medical care
- Develop differential diagnoses
- Order laboratory studies
- Administer and prescribe treatments as appropriate
- Promote healthy lifestyles by advising patients on diet, hygiene, and disease prevention
- Document patient information, both timely and accurately per protocol within EPIC
- Actively participate in internal quality improvement teams and work with team members to proactively drive improvement initiatives
- State License
- Valid DEA
- Graduate from an accredited program
- Current BLS/ALCS/PALS
- Board Certification or Eligible
- 1+years of Nurse Practitioner or Primary Care Experience as a RN
Work Schedule: Set Full-Time schedule, Monday-Friday schedule with rotating weekends
Inova Health benefits includes a comprehensive compensation package that includes a competitive salary and bonus incentives, as well as full medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO, short and long term disability, CME funds, paid days off to attend CME and much more!
About Northern Virginia: Northern Virginia, locally referred to as NOVA or NoVA, comprises several counties and independent cities in the Commonwealth of Virginia in the United States. It is a widespread region radiating westward and southward from Washington, D.C. With 3,197,076 people according to the 2020 Census (37.04 percent of Virginia's total population), it is the most populous region of Virginia and the Washington metropolitan area.