Location: York, Pennsylvania
Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of York is a 90-bed acute rehabilitation hospital that offers comprehensive, inpatient rehabilitation services designed to return patients to leading active and independent lives.
PM&R INPATIENT JOB DESCRIPTION
We are seeking a full time Inpatient PM&R Medical Director interested in building a practice and growing with the York, Pennsylvania community. This opportunity has a great financial package available including income guarantee and full relocation. York is less than an hour commute to Baltimore, MD.
- Income Guarantee + signing incentives/relocation
- See 15 - 20 patients
- Join another PM&R physician
- Generous Medical Director Stipend
- Shared call 1:4
- Effective Marketing teams based at acute care hospitals
- Ability to consult at local acute care hospitals if desired
WHERE YOU WILL PRACTICE - YORK PENNSYLVANIA
York, Pennsylvania, may not have a towering skyline, but when it comes to historical landmarks, this small metro area (dubbed the White Rose City in reference to the symbol of England's House of York) more than holds its own. The region's bragging rights include being the onetime home of the Continental Congress, the birthplace of the Articles of Confederation and even the capital of the U.S. for a brief period.
Newcomers to York will find remnants of its rich history and industrial heritage coloring the urban landscape, from restored Colonial-era buildings to unexpected touches of playful public sculpture made from bits of old York machinery. York's shops, high-end apartments and special events - along with a flourishing arts community - have led to downtown living verging on trendy and a growing number of visitors to Downtown, Market and Royal Square districts that make up York's major activity centers.
WHY ENCOMPASS HEALTH?
- High Income potential
- High patient volumes
- Integrated State of the art equipment
- Professional fulfillment through gratifying patient mix
- Team atmosphere with full-time employed therapists and nurses
- Corporate support to facilitate available resources for regulatory compliance