Location: Hicksville, New York
Internal Number: REQ-019046
Job Functions, Duties, Responsibilities and Position Qualifications:
Quality is in our DNA -- is it in yours?
You put the pro in medical laboratory professional. You've got problem-solving instincts, a passion for patient care, and the technical training to deliver quality results. You're also looking for great benefits, the support of an all-star team, and an opportunity to grow your career.
Join our front line of #HealthcareHeroes! Our mission is to advance the health and wellbeing of our communities as a leader in clinical laboratory solutions.
LOCATION: 250 Miller Place, Hicksville, NY 11801
HOURS: 9:00am - 5:30pm; Sunday
PART TIME: 8HRS
*Sign On Bonus Eligible*
In this role you will:
- Perform moderate and high complexity testing using state-of-the art analyzers
- Analyze, review, and report test results and quality control results and take remedial action when indicated
- Ensure specimen integrity by adhering to the laboratory's procedure for specimen handling and processing
- Work independently to complete required tasks
- Adhere to departmental policies and procedures to include departmental programs, quality control, quality assurance, and safety
All you need is:
- New York State License (Medical Technologist or Medical Lab Technician)
- Bachelors or Associates Degree in Clinical Laboratory Science, Medical Technology or related degree, preferred
- ASCP, preferred
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Sunrise Medical Laboratories, Inc.
When you join Sunrise Medical Labs, you are well supported by everyone -- from colleagues and management alike. We have a warm, welcoming culture which is laid back, but professional. Our management staff is attentive and helpful and coworkers enjoy working together. Here, you are not a number, you are a vital part of our workplace community. And, if you're motivated to standout, we'll give you every opportunity to succeed and grow.
We'll give you:
- Appreciation for your work
- Lots of flexibility
- A feeling of satisfaction that you've helped people
- Friendly coworkers
- Opportunity to grow in your profession
- Management that you will admire
- A free ride to and from the train station
- Fun events throughout the year
- Fitness Friday & on-site gym
- A day off on your birthday
- Free lab services for you and your dependents
- A sense of belonging--we're a community!
New York | Maryland | New Jersey | Virginia | Washington DC | W. Virginia
Join us! We offer Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance | Short Term and Long-Term disability | Voluntary term life | 401-K plus match | Paid Time Off| Paid holidays
Sonic Healthcare USA is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to an inclusive workplace for all employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.