Location: Portland, Oregon
You take care of patients.We'll take care of everything else.Including you.You've spent years learning and training to provide outstanding care for your patients. That's why our model lets you focus on taking care of them. Our physicians have wrap-around practice and administrative support to do many of the things that aren't clinical, from answering emails to providing follow-up instructions, to helping secure social services for your patients.We take care of you, too, with exceptional compensation packages, market-leading retirement contributions, gold-star health benefits, generous PTO, sabbatical opportunities, continuing medical education time and allowance, and leadership development through our in-house Northwest Permanente University.Position Overview:
Northwest Permanente, P.C. is currently seeking a board-certified or board-eligible Occupational Medicine physician to join our medical group. Physicians with board certification in other specialties will be considered, depending on prior experience with Occupational Health. Our program provides high quality, cost effective care to injured workers, promoting timely return to work and limiting disability. We also partner with area employers to provide comprehensive workplace health and safety services in support of their business strategy, and in so doing promote Kaiser Permanente branding through our unique line of business.Our new partner would join 10 Occupational Medicine Physicians and an Integrated Care team. They would be supported by invested support staff. Our support staff tends to have higher levels of qualifications/education than other clinics. We believe spending extra on staff more than pays for itself by improving support for our physicians and service experience for our patients and their employers.
Additional Program Details:
- Three Kaiser Permanente On-the-Job clinics are stand-alone clinics located near KP medical office buildings in the Portland Vancouver Metropolitan area, with x-ray, lab drawing and ancillary services available for the treatment of occupational injuries. These clinics have onsite physical therapy with state-of-the-art equipment for physical capacity testing and work-related therapy treatment. One Kaiser Permanente On-the-Job clinic is located within a Salem KP medical office building.
- All medical office buildings have full scope ancillary services.
- We serve a representative cross-section of employers in our vibrant community comprising small and mid-size companies engaged in manufacturing, construction, natural resources, and distribution. We look forward to hiring a motivated and innovative Occupational Medicine Physician to join our practice.
- The practice is free from call and urgent care duties but does offer office-based and virtual care. As such, candidates should have experience with telehealth, digital health, or adaptability to incorporate virtual care into their practice.
Working for Northwest Permanente, our Occupational Medicine physicians enjoy:($234,000 - $299,000) - Projected Annual Total Rewards Value*
- Salary: $196,200 - $237,500
- 21% employer contribution to retirement programs, including pension (This is not a match; NWP contributes an additional 21% of clinician earnings to retirement programs regardless of employee contribution)
- 90%+ employer paid health plan
- Paid annual education leave + $2K annual education allowance
In addition to Projected Annual Total Rewards value, New Hire Incentives include:
- Relocation allowance - up to $15K
- Student Loan Assistance Program - up to $125K
- Sign-on Bonus - Up to $75K
Other Exceptional Benefits:
- Leadership opportunities
- Shareholder opportunities
- Paid sabbatical after attaining shareholder status
*Projected annual total rewards value may be adjusted for FTE, experience, geography, and qualifications are subject to plan participation requirements. Speak to our physician recruiter for full details. For more information about this position, contact Emily Dodds, Physician Recruiter, Emily.B.Charleston@kp.orgWhy Northwest Permanente Physicians Work HerePracticing in an integrated health care model like ours means that our clinicians have instant access to dozens of specialties, which allows for a level of collaboration and comprehensive treatment not found just anywhere. But don't just take our word for it. Hear what NWP physicians have to say about the collaborative environment they work in, and how this model not only makes their jobs easier -- it makes them better doctors. Join Our Medical GroupNorthwest Permanente is a self-governed, physician-led, multi-specialty group of 1,500 physicians, surgeons, and clinicians, caring for 630,000 members in Oregon and Southwest Washington. Kaiser Permanente is one of the nation's preeminent health care systems, a benchmark for comprehensive, integrated, value-based, and high-quality care.Equal Opportunity EmployerAt Northwest Permanente, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation, and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Northwest Permanente believes that equity, inclusion, and diversity among our employees are critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.